- We are the guardians of non-supervisory Border Patrol Agents and support personnel assigned to the United States Border Patrol.
- We protect Border Patrol Agents against frivolous lawsuits, overzealous prosecutors, and unwarranted or disparate administrative actions.
- We safeguard conditions of employment, agreements, practices, employee rights, and the labor laws of the United States.
- We strive to ensure a fair and equitable workplace free from favoritism, intimidation, disparate treatment, and harassment.
- We investigate and report fraud, waste, and abuse within the Department of Homeland Security, Customs and Border Protection, U.S. Border Patrol..
- We seek to preserve the Border Patrol motto: "Honor First" and the oath of office sworn by all Border Patrol Agents.
- We promote immigration laws and policies that contribute to the security of the United States and oppose policies that restrict the sworn duties of Border Patrol Agents.
- We represent the employees with honor, judiciousness, and professionalism.
Government Shutdown 2018 +
The U.S. Senate failed to pass a Continuing Resolution to fund the Government past midnight, so at 12:00 am (EST),…
Operational Mobility Selections +
Operational Mobility selections will start going out via email in the next several days. There are many selection notices which…
Border Patrol Agents Thankful for President Trump's Support +
During a meeting yesterday with Congressional leaders, President Trump once again acknowledged that Border Patrol Agents endorsed him for President…