- We are the guardians of non-supervisory Border Patrol Agents and support personnel assigned to the United States Border Patrol.
- We protect Border Patrol Agents against frivolous lawsuits, overzealous prosecutors, and unwarranted or disparate administrative actions.
- We safeguard conditions of employment, agreements, practices, employee rights, and the labor laws of the United States.
- We strive to ensure a fair and equitable workplace free from favoritism, intimidation, disparate treatment, and harassment.
- We investigate and report fraud, waste, and abuse within the Department of Homeland Security, Customs and Border Protection, U.S. Border Patrol..
- We seek to preserve the Border Patrol motto: "Honor First" and the oath of office sworn by all Border Patrol Agents.
- We promote immigration laws and policies that contribute to the security of the United States and oppose policies that restrict the sworn duties of Border Patrol Agents.
- We represent the employees with honor, judiciousness, and professionalism.
NBPC Letter of Support for Kevin K. McAleenan +
The National Border Patrol Council is proud to support Kevin K. McAleenan to be the next Commissioner of Customs and…
Operational Mobility Program Announced +
Border Patrol Headquarters and the National Border Patrol Council are pleased to announce the successful negotiation of the Operational Mobility…
Nationwide Swaps Open on June 26, 2017 +
The USBP Nationwide Swap Program (NWS) will be open from June 26, 2017 at 8:00 am (CT) to July 10,…