Border Patrol Agents have been unfairly scrutinized, criticized and attacked by radical groups!
The men and women of the US Border Patrol have been unfairly scrutinized, criticized and attacked by radical members of Congress, Immigrant Rights groups, the Fake News Media and the General Public.
These groups have made some ridiculous allegations against Border Patrol Agents, going as far as saying that Border Patrol agents make detainees drink water from toilets, that Border Patrol agents engage in child abuse with detainees, and that Border Patrol agents engage in inhumane behavior with those that come into our custody.
These allegations are without merit and are not based in fact. To attack Border Patrol agents without evidence does a disservice to the American Public, the rule of law, and law enforcement nationwide.
Border Patrol agents work tirelessly to keep our country safe and are honorable, decent and hardworking public servants that risk their lives day in and day out. These groups should be ashamed for trying to demonize us, dehumanize us and for attempting to turn public sentiment against us.
We would like to draw your attention to some of the public media reports that have been making headlines recently:
- New York Times Op Ed calls for public shaming of Border Protection agents
- LULAC offering reward to expose border agents who mock refugees
- Ocasio-Cortez: I Was ‘Not Safe from the Officers’ During Migrant Shelter Visit
- Border Security officials should be prosecuted for child abuse
- AOC screamed at Border Patrol agents in ‘threatening manner’ during tour: Witnesses
Thank you for your hard work!
-NBPC Executive Committee