Contact Us

The National Border Patrol Council (NBPC) is the exclusive representative (Union) for Border Patrol agents and support personnel employed by the U.S. Border Patrol. The NBPC and its representatives do not provide assistance for immigration or employment related matters.

Members of the public who are seeking answers to immigration or employment related questions should call 877-CBP-5511 or visit the Customs and Border Protection Information Center to ask questions.

MEMBERS OF THE PRESS: Email us at and include a detailed explanation for the request. Upon receipt of the email, a representative will review it and forward it to the appropriate representative for a response.


Critical Incidents: If you need representation concerning a critical incident, call PORAC LDF at 1-888-556-5631.

Disciplinary or Adverse Actions: If you receive a proposal for a discipline (1-14 day suspension) or adverse action (15 day suspension to termination) and you want representation from the union, contact a union representative at your assigned duty location immediately (NOTE: any delay on your part or failure to provide the information you received from the agency in a timely manner may result in an untimely response.)

For all other issues, contact a union representative at your assigned duty location for assistance.

Union members who have specific questions related to national-level matters may submit the question to the NBPC using the Member Inquiry Form.

Member Inquiry