The Benefits of Union Membership
Pro-illegal immigration groups and criminals are gunning for us, the media vilifies us, and CBP plays politics with our lives.
Yes, it seems we Border Patrol agents have few friends and many enemies. At any moment in our unpredictable and dangerous working environment, a situation can erupt that suddenly jeopardizes your life, your job, or your liberty.
The National Border Patrol Council is the only organization that has your back. We fight for you when you need it most. We fight for you when no one else will.
Benefits of Union Membership
• PORAC Legal Defense Fund Membership.
• Exclusive avenue to third-party arbitration.
• Experienced NBPC attorneys with a proven track record of beating CBP in third-party proceedings.
• Permanent, effective legislative presence on Capitol Hill.
• Experts in workers’ compensation and EEO cases.
• National, regional and local representation in all forms of media.
• Union representatives trained to assist through all stages of Unfair Labor Practices and the grievance process.
If you are a union member in good standing when an incident happens, assistance and benefits are available to you.
In today’s “blame the agent first” environment, you need the National Border Patrol Council in your corner. It’s just too risky to go it alone.
The National Border Patrol Council, Protecting Those Who Protect Our Borders.