Article 4 G

An employee has the right to freely communicate with the appropriate member of the following offices concerning individual personnel matters:
1. the Servicing Human Resources Office;
2. the EEO Office or the EEO Officer;
3. a Supervisor or Management official of a higher rank than the employee’s immediate supervisor;
4. EEO Counselors;
5. the appropriate official in the Health and Safety Office.